DELIVERY & RETURNS
UK Mainland domestic charges are shown at checkout.
For international shipping enquiries, please contact email@example.com to arrange a shipping quote prior to purchasing.
Returns & Exchanges
Please allow 7-10 Days for returns to be processed if you would like to return an item that you have purchased from reapbikes.com please use email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please trust us when we say we want to help. We build our bikes to be ridden in anger and expect nothing less from you to do your best to put them through their paces. We build all of our bikes to meet the highest riding demands. However, we know that in the heat of racing things can happen and parts can be damaged. So, with this in mind, we kindly ask you to have a little empathy for what we don’t regard as applicable for warranty with our bikes and equipment. If something needs fixing, repairing, or refurbishing, we will work with you to get the matter sorted as quickly and as smoothly as possible to get you back on your bike. Our expert engineers made the bikes, so we are confident that they are the most capable of remedying any issues or damage caused from riding. The cost? We will only charge you for time and materials, plus any delivery charges.
What we don’t cover under warranty
- Damage caused by use on a static trainer – Our bikes are designed and made for riding out on the open roads, and while we understand that indoor training has become a massive part of modern cycling and triathlon, we cannot cover any damage caused through riding your REAP on a static trainer. With such specific load cases being applied through the bike with out of saddle sprints and long sessions, we cannot be certain that the bike has been mounted correctly to the trainer and therefore cannot cover the damage.
- Damage caused by a crash – While we build our bikes to be as strong and resistant to damage as we can, crashes do happen just is the nature of the sport we compete in. This said, if you do sustain crash damage to your REAP, please do let us know and we will do our best to get you back on the road.
- General wear and tear – scuffs, scrapes and scratches all happen when we ride our bikes. However, if after a few seasons of hard use you want a fresh paint job, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us so we can quote on getting your REAP back to looking shiny and new.
- Shipping charges on international orders.
- Any modifications not undertaken by REAP Bikes.
For product specific warranty information, please see the information provided on each product page.
We do not exchange items instead we will issue a credit note, should we see fit, for the value paid as soon as the item has been received.
To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your item which must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All our products are fully inspected prior to despatch. We cannot accept returns on items damaged in the assembly process. Once your return is received and inspected, we will action your return request. If you are approved then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, usually within 10 working days. Refunds on international orders will include only the amount paid for the products and does not include refunding duties, taxes and fees, this will need to be reclaimed from your local customs office. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted so if there are any issues we will contact you to discuss these.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 10 working days, first check your bank account again or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you have still not received your refund please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.